Is He More Successful Than Me ?



Sometimes, we see our friends can get something more and can reach higher level than us. In that condition, Most of us will react “negative” by thinking that we are not lucky and not blessed like them. even we will be jealous, feel down and blame them with any reason. Will we react like that? Shall we?

I want to talk about this by telling some of my activity this day.

Today, When I reopen my instagram account, I Saw two photos of my college friends with their own success styles. First photo, show me that my friend stands on international conference and do a speach. another one, show me that my friend was posted in a newspaper with a big smile photograph and his success story in growing business. After seeing that, i was just thinking and wondering, have i been successman like them? are they at higher level than me? I start to compare my style and my condition with them.


In the evening, still in the same day, I do another activity. It’s chatting via BBM with my old friend. She told me that she was very jealous with me and other friends that have gone out of village and taken on vacation in many places, while she was just still at village and never go out yet. She told me too that some of her friends had become a career woman and businesswoman now in the city, while she was just being a common housewife. She thinks that I and her other friends are more successful than her. This chatting surprise me that there are some people that see me higher and more successfull than them.

Based on little part of my life scene of this day, I realized that this is what we call “life”. Wherever you stand, there is always sky and ground. There is always someone who is “higher” and “lower” than you. So “higher” and “lower” status is abstract. There is no highest and lowest. So it’s useless if we react negative when we see them be “more” successful. It’ll be more usefull if we are being gratefull and thankfull for everything we have. But we have to know that it doesn’t mean we just only perceive with do nothing.  We have to use everything we have, maximally and optimally to be more. Not to be higher but to be more useful.

Just like When I saw my friend’s photos in instagram, I think that maybe they are more success than me. Maybe they are at higher level than me. But i have to know that if i’m just standing in that point of view with jealousy and happiness, i will just stag in awkward condition. I have to learn their way and their strategy to get there. I believe that they have done the “heavy” things to get there. Just like climber who will never get the top of mountain without struggling and done the “heavy” things.

Seeing other people looked more successful, it shouldn’t make us react “negative” and feel down. Otherwise, it should make us being motivated and try to do more and be like them. If we want to be success, we have to do successman ways to be. So, Not only seeing their success condition, but also seeing their process to be. If we want to get more, so we have to do more. We will never get something more if we just do the same thing. In other word, we can’t use the same way to get another result. And last but not least, we have to know that blaming other or our condition will never change our life. We have to thankfull with everything we have. And Remember, use always everything you have optimally to be more useful.

Wish this post will be useful.


NB : This is my first post with english. So don’t angry if there are some mistakes in it’s grammar, structure or vocabulary. Hehe. But i would like to thankful if you want to tell what’s those mistakes, so i can fix and try to never do it again. However, i hope that you get the point of this post. Thanks

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Reflexion Time : Setelah Setahun Bekerja

Touring Sulawesi Selatan (Part 1)

Goes To Bali & Lombok | It's Started